Vacancy: Logistics - Purchaser
Department: purchasing department
Main goals and objectives:
- Collect company wants and needs
- Request a quotation and approve the purchase
- Complete the procurement process on time and be able to prioritize
- Collect documents and goods (if necessary)
- Organization and coordination of the procurement and approval process.
- Designing a Procurement Plan according to needs.
- Inventory and order management;
- Document management (usually in 1C), control of contracts and invoices from contractors, reporting.
- Reception and control of goods.
- Monitoring and analysis of logistics costs.
- Formation of commodity reports, analysis of receivables and payables for accounting.
- Distribution of goods in the warehouse (accounting for the availability of storage spaces).
- Interaction with representatives of importing companies.
- Activities in the field of foreign economic activity.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework for foreign economic activity, legislation in the field of international transportation;
- Experience with customs;
- Experience with international carriers (railway, sea, air).
Required experience :
- Higher education.
- PC skills, knowledge of office programs and 1C.
- Knowledge of the basics of workflow.
- Knowledge of transport legislation.
- Experience in a specialty or related field.
- Have experience in the field of foreign economic activity, Procurement, Tender
- Knowledge of modeling technology
- Understanding visualization and resulting product
Mode of operation
с 8:00 до 17:00
- There is a delivery
Knowledge of languages:
- English advanced(required), Chinese, Russian